Monday, September 20, 2010

Charts

Haven't posted in a while, I've been watching, but too busy with other aspects of my life to comment. Here are some things that I am watching:

SPX - bit of a stretch perhaps:














Gold - definitely due for some form of pullback.  The nature of which will determine how to proceed.  Rally is looking strong, and weak at the same time.  $1215 is the key level - this is gap support now.














Silver - this has been a very profitable trade for me, and I exited 50% of my positions on Friday.  Things are hot enough that it could blast higher, but the ascent is quite steep and needs to consolidate / correct before another launch IMHO.















VIX - supports my SPX analysis with a E wave under throw:














TSX - Doink!  We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment